Copyright image and text
The copyrights for the contents as well as the copyright and the right of use of the photos and videos are owned by the WORLD WITHOUT MINES Foundation, unless otherwise stated. Downloads from the website and copies thereof may only be used for personal, private and non-commercial use. The further use of images and text of any kind requires the written consent of the WORLD WITHOUT MINES Foundation and is only permitted with mention of the copyright information.
The copyrights for the photos are enclosed:
- Photos Angola, Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka: The HALO TRUST
- Photos Sri Lanka: DASH
- Photos SMART-System: Johannes Müller
- Photos South Sudan: DanChurchAid
- Photos Laos: UXO Lao
- Photos Cambodia: Cambodian Self Help Demining, WWM
- Photos D.R. Congo: Afrilam
- Photos Bosnia-Herzegovina: WWM, Pazi Mine Vitez
Although we strive to be as up-to-date as possible, we cannot guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided on this website.
Despite careful control we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.